December 10, 2010

Hustle a bustle and you get a sad face.

So the crochet bustle idea is not working out as well as I thought it would. Now I have to frog it like crazy and rethink how I am going to do this. So many stitches now have to be torn out, the ball rewound and the project restarted. I think instead of going from the top and working my way down, I'll work it from side to side and use either buttons, a drawstring or an elastic band to close it at the top. My thinking is for the elastic band although the drawstring will mean I can wear it still even after I finish losing the weight I've been getting rid of. If this reworking doesn't work, I will probably go with the petticoat idea I've been toying around with. I dunno why but I have a thing for ankle length skirts, lace and frills.

*air smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment