November 2, 2010

I have become.... A Wrimo!

That's right, I joined in the craziness of NaNoWriMo this year. It'll be my first year doing it so designing Steampunk styled crochet will be on hold for a month. The story idea I have involves Steampunk styled technology and zombies. That is all you're going to get out of me about it. I'm sorry, but I just don't trust humans as a general group when it comes to my creative ideas.

I'm off to a great start with the story. I managed to work in time yesterday for almost 1900 words. Perhaps today I'll be able to raise that to 3500 words. Well, I'm hoping to make it 3500 words, more then that would just be the icing on the cake.

On a plus side, my 8yr old daughter has been dreaming up ideas for steampunk outfits for herself. Once I have time to throw the outfits together, I'll be more then happy to post pictures of them. It just won't be this month.

For anyone actually interested, I'll pop on now and then to update how many words I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment