November 28, 2010

I did it!

I made it through NaNoWriMo in one piece although my brain feels like mush. I finished it yesterday with a word count of 50104 and man, does it need a lot of editing. I actually managed to read through the whole thing yesterday without deleting it after I put it into the word counter. It will take me a while to polish it all up nicely but once that's done, I think I will be ready to send it out and attempt to get it published. Wish me luck on that front. I did try to put some steampunk into it but I don't think it really works, I'll know more if I can after the editing.

This means I can get back to everything else I had planned. Blogging, crocheting and attempting to design an entire crocheted steampunk outfit.

Ta ta darlings *air smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment