October 9, 2010

Welcome to Clockwork And Crochet

I have noticed there is a distinct lack of Steampunk in the world of Crochet. Now, to a refined lady such as myself, this is not acceptable. Thankfully, needlework of all sorts is an acceptable hobby for refined ladies everywhere. Even the unrefined, coarser ladies of the lower classes can enjoy this elegant hobby.

Here, I shall post every pattern I design myself towards correcting the atrocious error of very little crochet being in the Steampunk world. And should I ever excel at it, knitting but that is a long way off. I am all thumbs when it comes to working with two needles.

And on the rare chance I find myself in possession of a pattern by a fellow Steampunk Lady or Gentleman, I shall gladly give a review of the pattern, the person and a link to them.

But for now, I must bid you all adeiu. The hour grows late and I still have my first pattern to finish up.

Until next time darlings *air smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment